Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SA Fashion Week – 031

Mr. Price has collaborated with some of SA’s most faboush, freshest designers to create a unique range called 031.  Yes this collection is absolutely amazing and since it hit the shelfs (on 26 September 2011), I’ve been a frequent visitor to the 031 section in Mr. Price and I can proudly say that I’m the owner of some of these amazing clothing items.
The 031 collection was inspired by the 70’s and bohemian lifestyle and for Fashion Week it was styled by non-other than Miss Bohemian herself, model Agyness Deyn.
Herewith some words form the senior fashion editor Poppy Evans:  Although this range is seventies inspired it is also incredibly modern; I absolutely love the cropped tee’s in the styling mix and the hints of rust and warm colours are amazing. I think people underestimate how flattering flowing silhouettes can be. I love the colour palette of the collection – the earthy hues of red, orange, pink and brown are the perfect antidote to fashions current obsession with super brights and colour blocking. There are so many different ways of accessing seventies inspired styling, but this bohemian, eclectic range has a sense of romance and a carefree spirit which, really, was the attitude of the era, and thus my favourite way to wear it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment