Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Protea Stool

How amaze is this Protea Stool?  It is so amazing that Elle Décor have chosen it as one of the finalists for the Elle Decoration Solve New Talent Search in association with Boardmans – 2011.
Once again student at Design Time Institute of Interior Design, Ruben Rossouw has mesmerized us with his unique talent.  The competition received close to 200 entries and Ruben was selected as one of the best.
Ruben states the following:  “Growing up in South Africa one is constantly reminded of the natural beauty of our country, I was therefor inspired by our national flower, the Protea.  My design portrays the abstract form of the flower and its natural characteristics.”
Congrats Mr. Rossouw, I truly hope you win as I’d love to buy one of those for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment